Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reposted from Livejournal: Sewing Update

Wheeee~ I slack on posting here so much. Here's a super-massive post of sewing projects to make up for it. Mostly skirts and stuffies. Entirely skirts and stuffies, really.



Commission of 8 hats for an etsy customer. Finishing the last few up today, and hopefully getting them into the mail!

I. Love. This. Skirt. The border is from the thrift store, I absolutely adore it. :3

Making a pair of stuffed animals. I AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR EARS, FFFFFFFF.

Second of the pair. I wanted them to have different "personalities," so this one has a tiny bit of needle sculpting. You can really see the difference in the tops of their heads.

Felyne pillow! I set his eyes too far apart, but he's still wicked comfy.

Petticoat, I shortened it and hated the itchy seam left by the serger, therefore covered up the seam with some cute ribbon. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment