Monday, April 19, 2010

An afternoon visit to Denver took us to Fancy Tiger, which effectively ended any attempts I may have been making to stop buying supplies for a month. I only bought 5 skeins of yarn? Honest!

One has even already become a hat:
WIndy Day Hat Back

On my earlier to-do list front, I've made some progress? I've sold a few patterns since getting my etsy back up and running, and I plan on knocking off a couple of items before work today. As well as knitting some unplanned wrist warmers. Shhhhhh.

Here's the pin cushion I made with that little pink bird stitch:
Teacup Pincushion

I got a little messy with the glue! I was able to reuse the filler from my last cushion (admittedly, a deformed white blob I made in about 2 minutes because I was frustrated with only having one pincushion and 2 seamstresses during cosplay season.) It was the perfect amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment