Thursday, April 1, 2010

To-Do Lists

Playing card bobbin
I'd made March my "Finish UFOs" month, and intended April to simply be "Stash Bust" month, but some spring cleaning yesterday changed my mind.

I assembled together a brief to-do list of projects started and 100% intended. By "brief" I obviously mean "more then 50 items."

Therefore, April is "finish these things up, and don't you dare buy or start anything new!" month! Exciting! I've already given 17 of the items planned dates for work and/or completion. Luckily, there are a couple of quick repairs on there, and plenty of items that are 70-80% complete.

I'm going to go ahead and set my bar high: I'm going to knock off half of this list by the end of the month. Considering that Glee returns and a new Monster Hunter comes out, not to mention this pesky "job" that keeps cutting into my quality sewing time, I'm really going to need to buckle down and work on something everyday at least a little bit.

So! As of today, I am at 0/29 for my goal. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment